Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Welcome!

Image result for blog images
Image Courtesy of: www.perfaware.com

Welcome to my blog! If you have come across this page, I have started this site as a result of a graduate course on social media strategies in today’s personal and professional world.

It is my first stab at both a blog and a class in the integrated marketing communications department at Marist College, as I am a MBA student who wanted to strengthen her social media skills.  Previously, I graduated from Cornell University with a BS in Biology and minors in education, science and technology studies, and law and society.

In addition to my graduate studies, I also work full-time at a pharmaceutical marketing company, creating programs that help educate physicians about specific drugs and supplement the information they are getting from field representatives.

I look forward to hearing from you!


-Allison 

No comments:

Post a Comment